THE OFFICIAL AND
52ND STREET PROJECT
The 52nd Street Project (The Project) is dedicated to the creation and production of new plays for, and often by, kids between the ages of nine and eighteen that reside in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood in New York City. The Project does this through a series of unique mentoring programs that match kids with professional theater artists.
With this brochure our task was to explain all the ways a kid can engage with The 52nd Street Project. After completing their signature Playmaking Program, a child has many options available to them. To get across the mix-and-match nature of this programming, we worked closely with a printer to devise an interactive way to illustrate this concept (see video), and an economical one too!
The brochure also functioned well in educating potential donors of the organization's extensive outreach.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- The 52nd Street Project Web Site
- The 52nd Street Project's Brand
- The 52nd Street Project's Capital Campaign
- Fancy That: A Project Extravaganza
- Packing Peanuts: A Moving Experience With The 52nd Street Project
- Heist Society: The 52nd Street Project's Bank Job Benefit
- The Project Show With Jon Stewart: The Most Important Benefit For The 52nd Street Project, Ever
- Zootopia: A Gathering of Party Animals
Printing and binding by Old York Road Printing.
Iris A. Brown Design's work is endlessly inventive, full of wit and grace and a nimble intelligence, much like its name sake. Iris and her work are essential to The 52nd Street Project. — GUS ROGERSON, Artistic Director, The 52nd Street Project