A MOVING EXPERIENCE
WITH THE 52ND
The 52nd Street Project (The Project) is dedicated to the creation and production of new plays for, and often by, kids who reside in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood in New York City. The Project's biggest fundraiser is their annual benefit. This year's theme focused on the 30 year-old organization's move into their new and permanent headquarters. Five Project kids (shown popping out of a box filled with packing peanuts) wrote lyrics about the idea of home, moving, and The Project. The kid's songs were set to music and performed by professional composers and entertainers. What does "home" mean to you? Why not express it in a song?
Photography by Stephanie Berger
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- The 52nd Street Project Web Site
- The 52nd Street Project's Brand
- The 52nd Street Project's Capital Campaign
- The Official and Incredible Path Through The 52nd Street Project Brochure
- Fancy That: A Project Extravaganza
- Heist Society: The 52nd Street Project's Bank Job Benefit
- The Project Show With Jon Stewart: The Most Important Benefit For The 52nd Street Project, Ever
- Zootopia: A Gathering of Party Animals
- Still Stayin' Alive Disco Benefit
- He Started It!