The 52nd Street Project (The Project) is dedicated to the creation and production of new plays for, and often by, kids between the ages of nine and eighteen that reside in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood in New York City. The Project does this through a series of unique mentoring programs that match kids with professional theater artists.
We developed this web environment to explain all the ways a kid can engage with The Project and to educate potential donors of the organization's extensive outreach. Engage was the operative word here. On the home page lives an interactive collage that acts as a "window" into The Project. While on your virtual tour you may set off an exploding cigar, be greeted by a pirate or a super hero, watch a kid land his rocket or rev their (foam core!) motorcycle, or be prompted to donate—all the while learning about about The Project's myriad programs.
Live site: www.52project.org
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- The 52nd Street Project's Brand
- The 52nd Street Project's Capital Campaign
- The Official and Incredible Path Through The 52nd Street Project Brochure
- Fancy That: A Project Extravaganza
- Packing Peanuts: A Moving Experience With The 52nd Street Project
- Heist Society: The 52nd Street Project's Bank Job Benefit
- The Project Show With Jon Stewart: The Most Important Benefit For The 52nd Street Project, Ever
- Zootopia: A Gathering of Party Animals