We collaborated with Williamstown Theatre Festival (WTF) to develop and refine their visual brand over 16 seasons. WTF has brought America’s finest actors, directors, designers, and playwrights to the Berkshires, and is known for their innovative productions of the classics, and bold new plays and musicals.
Every year we partnered with artists from all over the world to create indelible images for the 6 or 7 productions being staged that season. A highlight was reading each play, discussing major themes with the producers and directors, and then choosing the right artist for each. Depending on the season, we commissioned a different artist for each production, or we would choose two artists to create images for each of the two stages.
- Brochure for WTF '11 Season
- Brochure for WTF '13 Season
- Event Collateral for WTF's Jubilee
- Branding the Williamtown Theatre Festival
- Selected Posters of the WTF '08 Season
- Selected Posters of the WTF '09 Season
- Selected Posters of the WTF '10 Season
- Selected Posters of the WTF '12 Season
- Selected Posters of the WTF '13 Season
Some theater programs are saved as reminders of an occasion; some for the autographs of the stars. And some are saved as works of art. Among these are likely to be the ones produced by the Williamstown Theatre Festival this summer. — excerpt from “Artful Promotion: A Creative Process Unfolds" by Charles Bonenti, Berkshire Eagle, 6/26/11