HE STARTED IT!
The 52nd Street Project (The Project) is dedicated to the creation and production of new plays for, and often by, kids who reside in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood in New York City. The Project's biggest fundraiser is their annual benefit. Forever creative, their gala always utilizes a unique theme (i.e. He Started It!) and features songs with lyrics by Project kids, set to music and performed by professional composers and entertainers. This event honored the organization's founder, Willie Reale. We thought putting Willie (along with the usual suspects) in a police line up, setting the stage for Willie's roast to come.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- The 52nd Street Project Web Site
- The 52nd Street Project's Brand
- The 52nd Street Project's Capital Campaign
- The Official and Incredible Path Through The 52nd Street Project Brochure
- Fancy That: A Project Extravaganza
- Heist Society: The 52nd Street Project's Bank Job Benefit
- The Project Show With Jon Stewart: The Most Important Benefit For The 52nd Street Project, Ever
- Zootopia: A Gathering of Party Animals
- Still Stayin' Alive Disco Benefit
- Packing Peanuts: A Moving Experience With The 52nd Street Project
Working with Iris A. Brown Design is a complete pleasure. Iris' work is consistently of the highest caliber. The design solutions are always innovative, compelling, thoughtful and beautifully executed. From the creativity to the attention to detail, you know that you are in the best hands. Every time, you will get something even better than you imagined.
— John Sheehy, Director of Development & Marketing, The 52nd Street Project